Hi WOO Family!
We hope you all had a nice Labor Day weekend.
Before we jump into this weeks blog post, we have some exciting news! We were featured in a DailyMail article! You can view the article here:
As many of you probably know, DailyMail is a huge publication and we are so honored they chose to reach out and feature our hammocks! Now, back to our regularly scheduled blog post...
We spent our Labor Day relaxing in our hammocks and staying out of the sun under our Wisefly Tarps. Speaking of our tarps- we want to share some great tips for using your Wisefly Rain Tarp for shelter from rain, wind, sun, or snow!
1. If rain or too much sun is preventing you from using your hammock, tie a line a few feet above your nap sanctuary and hang the tarp like an A-frame roof. Or you can tie the line a few feet over your tent’s footprint for an ultralight summer shelter.
2. Wrap the roof line around a tree a couple of times and let friction do the rest. No need for a knot here. The bark from the tree will help hold it all up!
3. If there aren't any trees around, hang the tarp off the back of your ride. Pop your hatchback for extra height and enjoy a rain-free workspace for cooking or hanging out!
4. For extra living space while camping, hang the tarp off the front of your tent for a makeshift "mudroom" for wet packs and muddy shoes. Make sure the tarp covers the apex of your tent for proper runoff. This will help prevent mold from happening inside your campsite.
5. Use those extra tent stakes for tightly tying down the front wall of your tarp. Otherwise your tarp could flap in the wind and may not work efficiently!
What is your favorite way to set up your Wisefly Rain Tarp? Let us know in the comments below!
Wise Owl Team
PS: You can check out all of our Wisefly Tarps here-