- Made from beautiful edge grain Acacia wood with brown and gold walnut accents
- Acacia is a tropic hardwood known for its durability, water resistance.
- Fully reversible use both sides to cut and chop kitchen meals to get the most out of your cutting board
- Traps and holds juices while carving meats and roasts in wide drip well, to prevent spilling
- Villa Acacia proudly uses only sustainably harvested wood, with food safe finishes
Recommended uses include:
- Making fruit garnishes
- Mincing herbs
- Cutting sandwiches
- Chopping apples and fruit
- Slicing cheese
- Serving plate for crackers and cheese snacks
- Steak serving board
- Appetizer plate
- Karate tournaments (...just kidding!)
Maintenance: All genuine wood cutting boards require a little bit of TLC and ours is no different. Please apply a food grade mineral oil every few months to keep the wood hydrated. This prevents staining and warping. Do NOT use in the dishwasher as this will split and warp the wood.